The term “Ministry” originated from the Greek word “diakonia” which means “service”.
The one who occupies the ministry is referred to as “diakonos” in Greek, which translates to “minister” or “servant”.
We can therefore establish that the word “Ministry” means the act of rendering service by a minister or a servant.
In the New Testament, Ministry is perceived as service to God and to other people in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. (Matthew 20:28)
Secularly, ministries are established by government to render various forms of services to its citizens in order to make life worth living for them.
In like manner, Ministry is a way by which God uses Christians (Ministers) to meet the needs of people both within and outside the church.
Jesus Christ provided the pattern for the Christian ministry during His time here on earth. He came, not to receive service, but to give it, and most importantly, to give it wholeheartedly.
It is upon this foregoing biblical commandment that The New Life Miracle Church has built her strategies for administering services to mankind.
As an organization with life-changing ministrations, we are committed to ministering to people through the following activities that have been tailored to meet people’s spiritual needs.
They are as follows:
- Comprehensive bible study meetings from seasoned teachers.
- A well-structured and consistent prayer plan led by gifted prayer warriors. This prayer plan consists of programmes such as:
- Revival and Miracle Hours (Weekly).
- God is Able (Weekly).
- Night Vigils (Weekly).
- God’s Power Night (Monthly).
- Receiving Glory (Monthly).
- Night of Divine Solutions (Monthly).
- Marriage Counseling (for both intending and married couples) as well as seminars, conferences and activities aimed at helping couples fulfill the purpose of marriage.
- Yearly Youth Empowerment Programmes aimed at harnessing the potentials of our youths.
- Christian Social Responsibilities to the:
- Core Members
- Committed Members
As a church that is keen on the growth and development of its members, we often meet, strategize and implement programs that are aimed specifically at meeting the spiritual, physical, financial, material and vocational needs of the various classes of people listed above, in order to win their souls for Christ and His Kingdom (Eternal life in the Kingdom of God).
The New Life Miracle Church is set to fulfill this scriptural purpose (Ministry). We are passionately committed to not just preaching the love of Christ to the world, but also showing an example of how Christ lived here on earth through helping the needy, caring for others, showing kindness, healing people’s hurts, and constantly reminding the world of the love of Christ at all times.
1Peter 4:7-11 (NLT).
You are welcomed to join us in the pursuit of administering services to mankind.